Thanks for coming to the blog today as I am partnering with Tyson to share some great snacks that you can have with the family on Game Day. I will be sharing 3 awesome snacks with you to help you get through the day.
- Bacon Wrapped Avocado Cream Cheese Jalapeños
- Pigs in a Blanket
- Honey BBQ Wings
I chose the 3 recipes because they are easy and not too time consuming so I can spend the other time with my family and watch the game. With these recipes that makes it super easy to be able to serve them tasty snacks without sacrificing my time with them. Two of the recipes are kid friendly which makes it great because we have to have those kids fed so they can sit down with us too and watch the game. Let me get to sharing those recipes with you all now so you can start your planning!
Bacon Wrapped Avocado Cream Cheese Jalapeños
- 8-10 Jalapenos- Halved and deseeded
- 1 Package of Cream Cheese- Softened
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado
- Wright Brand® Bacon- Maple Flavored Bacon
- You want to mix together the Cream Cheese, Cilantro, and Avocado. I used my mixer but you can definitely use a hand held mixer as well. Mix until all the ingredients have been incorporated and it is smooth.
- Now you’ll want to scoop the mix into each halves until you have filled all them.
- You’ll now want to wrap each half with a slice of the bacon.
- Once they are all ready to go you will place them in the oven at 350* F for about 25 minutes. Let them cool then serve
Pigs In a Blanket
- 1 Package of Hillshire Farms®Lit’l Smokies®
- 2 Packages of Crescent Roll Dough
- Separate each crescent roll and then grab one of your Lit’l Smokies® and place at the thinner end of the crescent
- Roll the crescent over the lit’l smokie until is fully covered. Cover all an then place in the oven at 350*F for approximately 12 minutes. Once they are done they can be cooled and serve. Kids will love these.
Honey BBQ Wings
- 1 package Tyson® Any’tizers® Snacks- Honey BBQ Wings
- Now this is an easy one, take wings out the package and place in the oven at 425*F for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool then serve with Ranch on the side or whichever dressing you would like.
Im so glad that I could share these recipes with you and that these are easy to prepare and serve on Game Day. All these products can be found in your local Walmart. It makes it so easy that you only need to make one stop for everything you need to make these Tasty Touchdown Snacks. I hope you all found this post helpful are now making a list of several things you will need for game day. If you want to learn more about these products you can check them out by clicking HERE.
Leave a Reply