Hello you all and thanks for coming back to the blog. Today I going to be sharing a recipe with you that I have put my own twist on with Nestlé® La Lechera®.
Ever since I was little my mom would always make cheesecake for our family holiday parties. I always wanted to watch her make it and eat the leftover filling. I was always excited for the holidays because I loved eating my moms cheesecakes and I couldn’t wait to eat dessert.
Now that I am older and have a family of my own I am able to make this a tradition. The cheesecake my mom would always make was no bake, I will be sharing the same with you but I put my own twist on the recipe.
Nestlé® La Lechera® has been around for quite some time and strives to bring families together in the kitchen. While using La Lechera with your family it can bring you close together & help you start your own family traditions. I am so excited to share this recipe with you in hope that you can share this with your family to start a tradition.
You can find Nestlé® La Lechera® at your local neighborhood Walmart.
No Bake Cheesecake with La Lechera-
1 can (14 oz) of Nestlé® La Lechera® Condensed Milk
(2) 8 Oz packages of Cream Cheese- Room Temperature
1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 Juice of 1 Lime
4 Oz Whipped Topping
1/3 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1 (9″) Graham Pie Crust
- I used my KitchenAid to assist me, but if you don’t have that a handheld mixer will work just fine. Start with your packages of cream cheese and mix on low for about 2-3 minutes to soften it. You make need to scrap it off the sides and the mixer so everything can get incorporated.
- You will then add your vanilla extract and lime juice. Mix on low for another 1-2 minutes. Again scrape the sides down so when you add in the next ingredients everything can be incorporated.
- Now you can add your can of La Lechera Condensed Milk. Turn your mixer up a notch and let it mix for about 3-4 minutes. Once it has completed scrape everything down so you can be on your last steps.
- Now add your whipped topping and your heavy whipping cream. This will give it a light bounce but some firmness to the cheesecake. Mix this on medium for about 5 minutes.
- You are now ready to transfer your filling over to your pie crust. I pour it all in the middle and then when it is half filled I give it a little tap on the sides so I don’t crack the crust and then add the remaining batter. Give it one more tap on the sides to evenly distribute the filling.
- You can then refrigerate for 6-8 hours and served chilled . Your family will definitely love this recipe. Also you may have some filling left over to share with those little helpers or enjoy it yourself.
Thank you for stopping by and learning all about Nestlé® La Lechera®, by clicking on the link you can find out more about La Lechera Condensed Milk. I hope you enjoyed my recipe today. If you deiced to make the recipe tell me what you love about it, or if you put your own spin on it. Share on social media and tag me! Happy Holiday cooking to you all and hope you start some new family traditions with Nestlé® La Lechera®.
Leave a Reply