Disclaimer- These links are affiliate links meaning if you click and or purchase from them I make a commission. These are products that I love and want to share with you and are 100% my own opinions. Thank you for helping me keep Life of a Mom 2 Blog running.
Hello you all, I have finally decided to write an actual blog post for you all. As a family we have been going through a lot with baby Kai and moving. You can check my latest post about some of those things here.
Since the holidays are here, which is crazy. This year has gone by so fast I cant believe we are almost to December. I decided to share a gift guide for those ladies in everyones life. These gifts are things I would love, I know everyone is different. These are gifts I thought some of the ladies in your life might enjoy if they were gifted to them. I have included a picture guide thats numbered in which I will share each item below individually so you can shop and then one specific link that will take you to see them all at once to shop.
1. iTouchless Robot Vacuum Cleaner – What woman does not want a vacuum cleaner that does it by itself! Trust me this will be a great gift for those ladies in your life.
2. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Purse Spray– I love perfume and especially flowered scents. Perfume can last a good while so it is worth the price.
3. No.1 Brightening Facial Oil– For those of you who don’t know I am consultant for Beautycounter. This facial oil is one of our best sellers. We are all about safer products for everyone and those ladies would greatly appreciate you thinking about taking care of their skin. This link will send you straight to my website and will not be included at the end where you can shop all these items at once. I will include my special link below to shop though.
4. Multi Masker Set– This item is also Beautycounter and its a set off all our mask that we included in our Holiday gifts this year. Ladies always love a good mask, and this set will be able to help a woman determine which one works best for her skin.
5. Kendra Scott Earrings– Earrings can always make a statement and these are beautiful.
6. Kendra Scott Earrings– A girl can never have too many earrings. Plus these are a different style and will make a statement as well.
7. Gucci Guilty– Perfume is always a great gift to give it may be cliche to some but I would love to receive this as a gift.
8. Knit Throw– Having a blanket around the house is always a must. This throw looks so comfy and perfect for the holidays with the color scheme. For me it would be so cute to use it by the couch when your relaxing at home.
9. Sam Edelman Dress Sandals– These cute sandal heels are perfect for any occasion and can be used as a casual outfit or a more dressed up outfit.
10. Kendra Scott Necklace– Just like earrings, Necklace can make a statement as well. Kendra Scott seems to be the trend around jewelry for me and I am sure other ladies might think so too.
11- Sam Edelman Pump– Every lady needs a classic pump heel in their closet and this one is so cute.
12. Nike Shoe– I am a Nike fan for sure and these cute tennis are perfect. I just love them and that I need them and so do the ladies in your life.
13. Hunter Boot– These are absolutely adorable and perfect for the winter and all year around because rain boots never go out of style.
14. Honey Can Do 3-PC– I love kitchen things and gold is definitely my color. I love these kinds of things for rice, pasta, beans. I can display them around the counters too which I think looks good.
15. Kate Spade Purse– This purse is perfect, I love bigger purses. The link I will be sharing here is a bit different because the one pictured is sold out. At the end of the post I will link everything in one click and you can look at the actual one there and favorite it or save it for when it goes back in stock.
16. Kate Spade Tea Kettle– This is so cute and is perfect for the kitchen.
17. Martha Stewart Copper Tiered Basket– Again the color is perfect for my kitchen and love to display this on the countertops.
So these are some great presents that you can get for those ladies in your life or even yourself.
The link for all these in one shop will be HERE besides the Beautycounter items.
The link to my Beautycounter website will be right HERE. You can always leave a comment or email me if you have any further questions about Beautycounter.
Thank you all for stopping by and I hope you were able to find this guide helpful for you for the holidays. I would love for you to all share this with anyone you think would enjoy this. Happy Shopping 🙂
Leave a Reply